maven-users mailing list archives

From Lee Meador <leemeador76...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Generating Source in Ant
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:48:24 GMT
If I go here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

There is no maven-antrun-plugin project. All the other maven plugins seem to
be there. But if I go to:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:openissues-panel

(I got there by picking the maven2 project on the previous page and then
clicking the "open issues" tab.)

Any way .. on that page it shows 3 issues unter maven-antrun-plugin.

How do I add a Jira issue in this case? Are there more instructions
anywhere?

thanks

-- Lee Meador