maven-users mailing list archives

From Lee Meador <leemeador76...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M2] List of available Archetypes
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:34:32 GMT
How do I find out what each one does? Is that documented anywhere?

This is what I have found out by wandering around in the docs:

j2ee - ?
mojo - ?
portlet - ?
profiles - ?
quickstart - default version for java projects with packaging=jar
site - ? (I remember seeing this explained somewhere but can't remember what
it does.)
webapp - generates WEB-INF and such that are needed for a project that turns
into a WAR. You need to add in the src/main/java if there is java source.
The default is set up for a bunch of jsp or html files.