maven-users mailing list archives

From Lee Meador <leemeador76...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Generating Source in Ant
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:41:20 GMT
So, I have done the following:

1) Changed the .java file to add some descriptions to the parameters
2) Changed the xdoc file to add some more description about the two
otherwise unmentioned tags.
3) Used svn to create a patch file that shows the changes.
4) Given it a name with XXX as the issue number because I don't have time
today to figure out Jira.

Now, as best I can decipher from the docs, I need to:

1) Create an email
2) Put a commit message in it
3) Put some sort of special subject on it
4) Attach the patch file to it or maybe include the patch as part of the
text of the email.

Where do I send this email?
What should the subject look like?
Does the patch file get attached or included?

Thanks.

-- Lee Meador