maven-users mailing list archives

From Lee Meador <leemeador76...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Generating Source in Ant
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:31:25 GMT
Thanks for the help. It seems to be working for me.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/run-mojo.html

Thats where it tells about the config stuff for the antrun plugin.

The testSourceRoot attribute is missing and there is no description on the
others.

I'm willing to think about fixing such a thing in the documentation but have
no clue how to do so. I could spend an hour or two on it including ramp up
time. So ... since I'm counting the cost ... what is the cost in time to do
this. I guess I need to know before volunteering.

Thanks.

-- Lee Meador

--
-- Lee Meador