maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebDav
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:50:39 GMT
Hi there,

My colleague has written the WebDAV wagon referred to on the website
and I'm bugging him to submit it :)

It's based on apache slide and we use it fine internally.  The blocker
to submitting was sorting out the slide pom on ibiblio - I've just
submitted an issue summarising the problem:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-190

Once this is resolved we can submit the code.  We also intend to
rewrite the provider to not depend on slide but just implement a
lightweight WebDAV implementation, although it'd be good to get a
version up there first.

Cheers,

Mark