maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse:eclipse and direct project references
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:41:59 GMT
On 04/11/05, Kenney Westerhof <kenney@apache.org> wrote:
> Sorry guys, but I closed the issue with a "Won't fix",
> see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1410 for an explanation.
>
> Should you really have a good reason this is a bug/improvement,
> NOT breaking maven 2's dependency handling, you can reopen it.

Thanks for clarifying Kenney, makes sense.  I've just retried my steps
here and it seems to correlate.  If anyone's interested, it works like
this:

(Project A depends on project B; both SNAPSHOT versions; all mvn
commands done in reactor build)

* Delete A and B from local repo
* mvn install - SNAPSHOT jars created in local repo
* mvn eclipse:eclipse - project references created
* Delete B from local repo
* mvn install - B SNAPSHOT downloaded from continuum
* mvn eclipse:eclipse - jar references created
* mvn install
* mvn eclipse:eclipse - project references created

Cheers,

Mark