maven-users mailing list archives

From Anuerin Diaz <ramfre...@gmail.com>
Subject links in confluence wiki (was Re: Documentation -- making better use of the wiki)
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:22:05 GMT
hi,

   i am having problems trying to make a URL in the confluence wiki.
the guidelines on the right side it should look like [title#anchor]
but [why do i...#FAQ/why-do-i] does not work. I am trying to make the
FAQ page as the itemized table of contents and organize the FAQ wikis
using a "directory/entry" structure.

  thinking that the slash might not be a valid character (i am used to
phpwiki which allows this), i removed "FAQ/" but it still does not
work. since this is going to be a test content, i just decided to put
everything in the FAQ wiki but i still cannot make links to other
websites. i tried stuff like [log a ticket#
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG] and
[http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG log a ticket] but they are being
displayed as is.

  i got the last one from
http://docs.codehaus.org/renderer/notationhelp.action?section=links. i
am getting the feeling that stupidity is claiming me by the minute .
:D

ciao!

On 11/14/05, Jason van Zyl <jason@maven.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 15:47 +0100, Stephane Nicoll wrote:
> > Jason,
> >
> > Can you add maven dev guys to this page?
>
> It's simply wide open now. You should be able to edit at will.
>
> > Thanks,
> > St├ęphane
> >
> > On 11/12/05, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Jason,
> > >
> > > I can't view it, I obtain " You do not have permission to view this page."
> > >
> > > Emmanuel

<snip>

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrivausers.org/index.php
http://capsule.ramfree17.org , when you absolutely have nothing else