maven-users mailing list archives

From Kenney Westerhof <ken...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Using Maven as Eclipse class-path container
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:25:16 GMT
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, [iso-8859-1] Jörg Schaible wrote:

> > A problem might be that eclipse
> > doesn't have the concept of scopes for its dependencies.
>
> It has. You can define dependencies to be "exported".

Isn't that on by default? And does that provide for 'test' dependencies
not being visible in the main sources? And for 'runtime' dependencies
not being visible in main/test sources, but only runtime?

Btw I think that the maven2 plugin for eclipse will provide this support.
It's not public yet and in the early stages of development.

-- Kenney

> - Jörg

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com