maven-users mailing list archives

From "Law Green-A20134" <gre...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: Setting up repositories
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:46:10 GMT
Hi, Mordo,

See attachment please. You might find some clue there.

Regards,
Green

-----Original Message-----
From: Mordo, Aviran (EXP N-NANNATEK) [mailto:aviran.mordo@lmco.com]
Sent: 2005年11月29日 2:39
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Setting up repositories

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up repositories but I don't really know how to do it.
Here is my problem.

I have a build machine which will hold the snapshot repository and the release repository.

Now this machine will not be connected to the internet, so I need to setup a plugin repository
which will be updated manually with the appropriate plugins. So I understand I need to install
apache that will serve this plugin repository (will be on the same build machine).

Now workstations do have internet access and will download the plugins from  ibiblio and from
the build machine, and I want that they will also get the latest snapshots from the build
server (how can I set up multiple plugin repositories ?)

Is this a good practice or am I talking nonsense ? How can I setup this kind of environment
(examples for POM snippets and other configurations that I need to make will be appreciates
since I'm new to maven)

Thank you

Aviran