maven-users mailing list archives

From "Law Green-A20134" <gre...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: Repost: Weird behavior on central repository for a local resource
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:31:52 GMT
Frank,

Have you tried "mvn -o" which proceed with offline build?

Best Regards,
Green

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Russo [mailto:frank.russo@FXALL.com]
Sent: 2005年11月28日 22:57
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Repost: Weird behavior on central repository for a local resource

It's still not working, and I don't know why. I loaded all of the jars using the same command
into my local repository. They do not exist on central, as they will never. These will eventually
exist in a remote repository on our intranet, but it has not yet been created.

Anyone have any ideas?

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC