maven-users mailing list archives

From "Law Green-A20134" <gre...@motorola.com>
Subject [M2] maven generated Eclipse project not build
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:41:58 GMT
Hi,

I issue the following command to generate eclipse project:

mvn -o eclipse:add-maven-repo -Declipse.workspace=W:\myproj\impl
eclipse:eclipse

Then I started eclipse and try to import the project it generated, and I
got two problems:

1. the parent project cannot be imported into eclpse workspace
2. the child project (specified as module in parent POM) can imported
but it reports error "Unbound classpath variable:
'M2_REPO/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar' in project xxx"

After I manually set M2_REPO classpath variable to
"d:\profiles\green\.m2\repository", I can build the child project.

Did I make something wrong with the command? why eclipse:add-maven-repo
doesn't work?

I use maven release 2.0 and eclipse release 3.1.1

Thanks,
Green