maven-users mailing list archives

From "Law Green-A20134" <gre...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: [m2] can't reach maven-proxy
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:15:31 GMT
Didier,

The problem is in your settings.xml file, u should not touch <profiles><profile><repositories>...</profiles>
section, please use <mirrors> section:

  <mirrors>
    <!-- mirror
     | Specifies a repository mirror site to use instead of a given repository. The repository
that
     | this mirror serves has an ID that matches the mirrorOf element of this mirror. IDs
are used
     | for inheritance and direct lookup purposes, and must be unique across the set of mirrors.

     -->
    <mirror>
      <id>central-mirror</id>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
      <url>http://localhost:9999/repository</url>
    </mirror>
    <mirror>
      <id>snapshot-mirror</id>
      <mirrorOf>snapshot</mirrorOf>
      <url>http://localhost:9999/repository</url>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

This setting works on my site. However, the problem I met is maven-proxy frequently raise
connection timeout exception due to bandwith problem, does anyone has idea about how to set
the timeout for maven-proxy?

Regards,
Green