maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [M2] osuser?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:18:50 GMT
Yann Le Du wrote on Friday, November 11, 2005 3:11 PM:
> --- Thomas Van de Velde <thomas.vdvelde@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking for the osuser library from opensymphony. I find the pom
>> but no jar. Anybody any ideas where the jar can be found?
> Hi Thomas,
>
> There isn't even a POM at this address. If you're looking for
> a lib in ibiblio, you can try and search this in Google :
> site:www.ibiblio.org maven2 osuser
>
> If you can't find it, then feel free to get the lib at
> OpenSymphony's, then to reqest an upload as descibed in
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html

No. OpenSymphony is synchronized automatically. IMHO this is dependent to the -dev version.
This quelifies the artifact as snapshot and may have been removed from ibiblio (and might
now been filtered out from the rsync). You must either wait, until osuser is released, ask
the OpenSymphony group to setup an own repo for snapshots (as Apache does and Codehaus will)
or you must build it on your own and put it into your local repo.

- Jörg