maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [M2] Repository
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:06:57 GMT
Law Green-A20134 wrote on Monday, November 28, 2005 6:28 AM:

> Jason,
>
> Thank you so much for your patient reply! I have updated the diagram
> as per your comments, please let me know if it need further update.

[snip]

Funny. This is quite the same setup I created also some weeks ago. We just use two local repos,
one for released artitacts and one for snapshots.

> And I guess it would be better to fake a sample suite to reflect the
> topology, including settings.xml, pom.xml, maven-proxy.properties. I
> would like to help with this task.

For M2 support of maven-proxy, it is essential currently to use a recent snapshout (because
of MAVENPROXY-34) and possibly apply (MAVENPROPXY-36).

- Jörg