maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [M2] Repository definition
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:33:47 GMT
Jason van Zyl wrote on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 4:10 PM:

> On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 10:31 +0100, Jörg Schaible wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> the reference guide defines the release and snapshot tags as children
>> of the repository or pluginRepository tags. If I define them in my
>> settings.xml, Maven claims that they are not recognized:
>
> Can you point me at which reference guide so I can fix it

It's the reference for pom.xml and settings.xml:
http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html
http://maven.apache.org/maven-settings/settings.html

As Brett said, there are some tags that misses an 's' at the end of their name:

/settings/profiles/profile/activation/os
/settings/profiles/profile/repositories/repository/releases
/settings/profiles/profile/repositories/repository/snapshots
/settings/profiles/profile/pluginRepositories/pluginRepository/releases
/settings/profiles/profile/pluginRepositories/pluginRepository/snapshots
/project/profiles/profile/activation/os
/project/profiles/profile/repositories/repository/releases
/project/profiles/profile/repositories/repository/snapshots
/project/profiles/profile/pluginRepositories/pluginRepository/releases
/project/profiles/profile/pluginRepositories/pluginRepository/snapshots
/project/repositories/repository/releases
/project/repositories/repository/snapshots
/project/pluginRepositories/pluginRepository/releases
/project/pluginRepositories/pluginRepository/snapshots

Not sure, how these two guides are generated tough.

> or better yet put it in JIRA.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1478

- Jörg