maven-users mailing list archives

From Piéroni Raphaël <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing default source code directory structure
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:53:53 GMT
Hello Matthew,

In http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-pom.html

you can find :
<build>
    <directory>target</directory>
    <outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
    <finalName>${artifactId}-${version}</finalName>
    <testOutputDirectory>target/test-classes</testOutputDirectory>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
    <scriptSourceDirectory>src/main/scripts</scriptSourceDirectory>
    <testSourceDirectory>src/test/java</testSourceDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
      </resource>
    </resources>
    <testResources>
      <testResource>
        <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
      </testResource>
    </testResources>

May that helps.

Regards,