maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Meador" <Lee.Mea...@aa.com>
Subject [m2] Generating Source in Ant
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:09:10 GMT
I've scanned the last couple of weeks' messages and I think I see what
is happening.

I have an ant task that generates java from a wsdl using Websphere 6.0's
ant tasks to do so. It's similar to the Axis ones.

I have it generate the java into target/generated-sources/java.

The generated code doesn't get compiled when I do a

mvn compile

I think the problem is that generated-sources doesn't get added to the
compileSourceRoots since they are being generated in ant.

So ... can I run some useless plugin with no input and get the
generated-sources added to the list of roots? Is there some other way to
get it to look there?

Thanks.

-- Lee Meador