maven-users mailing list archives

From "March, Andres" <ama...@soe.sony.com>
Subject RE: Determining POM which contains missing transitive dependency
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:48:20 GMT
This is helpful but I had a situation where a pom on ibiblio had the
wrong groupid for itself.  I was searching everywhere for the incorrect
groupid.  I finally grep'd my local repo cache and found that the very
project (directory-ans1/ans1-ber) has an incorrect groupid for itself
(ans1-ber) which was being used for its dependencies.

-X could be better but it is better than nothing.

Is