maven-users mailing list archives

From Michael Böckling <michael.boeckl...@giniality.com>
Subject Re: [m102] corrupt png files in a jar
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:51:39 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I had a similiar issue with Maven 1.1 when I included a picture for the
generated site in the resources tree. I think it was a GIF, and it got
corrupted when the site deployed. It was still readable, but looked
funny. There were no FTP transfers or whatever taking place that could
have introduced a binary/ascii mode problem, so it must have been mavens
fault. Maybe you should file an issue.

Regards,
Michael Böckling

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69