maven-users mailing list archives

From Henry Isidro <hisi...@exist.com>
Subject [m2] maven-antrun-plugin classloading issues?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:57:56 GMT
Hi. I'm trying to run an ant task from the antrun plugin. When I try to
define some dependencies as "provided" so that the packaging won't
include them, the build stops and complains that the ant task can't find
classes found in those "provided" dependencies. Everything works fine if
I specify "compile" but that includes the dependency in the package
which is what I do not want.

Is there a workaround to this or do I just have to live with the
dependencies being bundled in with my package?

Regards,
Henry