maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to generate Maven 1.0.2 ChangeLog reports
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:17:52 GMT
Make sure the developer <id>'s in your project.xml match those of the
repository user name. The <id> needs to contain the id that is used in
your source version control.

-Lukas

Chawla, Sampreet Kaur (Cognizant) wrote:

> Hi Arnaud & Everybody,
>
> I am able to generate the ChangeLog, Developer-Activity and File Activity Report now.
These reports need "maven.mode.online=true" as its properties settings. By default it is true.
I had unknowingly set it to false, as I had intended to work in offline mode, not understanding
the exact use of the properties.

> With the change ("maven.mode.online=true"), the reports are being generated fine, except
that the Developer-Activity Details section is still empty. The developer-activity-report.xml
is generated from changelog.xml which is giving correct details. Maven 1.0.2 uses maven-developer-activity-plugin-1.5.1
to generate Developer-Activity report.

> Any suggestions on how to rectify this issue. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks & Best Regards,
> Sampreet
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
> Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly