maven-users mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@mergere.com>
Subject Re: Setting an arbitrary property for a plugin within its configuration
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 05:49:48 GMT
Hi  Dietrich,

You could specify a property (role, eclipse) inside the properties tag
of your pom.xml file (outside of the plugin configuration),
then use the property defined to configure your eclipse plugin.

-Deng

lists@escalon.de wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I always need to run the eclipse plugin with a certain profile (some common resources
must be ignored, the eclipse plugin does not yet properly add common resources outside project
folders).

>We defined a build profile that does not define this resource and activate it using a
role property on the commandline, like so: