maven-users mailing list archives

From Edwin Punzalan <epunza...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [m2] can't reach maven-proxy
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:27:13 GMT

Hi, are you sure its proxy you want?  Proxies only forwards requests
from private machines to those on the internet.

If you want maven to go to your own repository, then setup a repository
with id "central" so that the ibiblio repo will be overridden in your
pom.xml.

Or if you want to put it in your settings.xml, use mirror.