maven-users mailing list archives

From John Tolentino <john.tolent...@mergere.com>
Subject Re: [m2] - Where is the plugin-registry.xml file
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:23:03 GMT
Hi Trent,

There is no more plugin-registry.xml. Each plugin now have metadatas in
your Maven 2 local repo. Please look inside the directory
<localrepository>/org/apache/maven/plugins/<plugin>. You'll see
maven-metadata-*.xml there.

There are no default plugin versions installed with a Maven 2
installation. Each plugin is downloaded as needed (when used by your
project). The version of the plugin used will depend on the verion you
specified in your pom.xml
(http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html#class_plugin).

Regards,
John