maven-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gisbert Amm <>
Subject Re: [M 1.1b1] Maven-Reports: Encoding Problems
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:47:01 GMT
Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
> Can you open an issue on the xdoc plugin?


> I didn't saw that I published some reports in French :-( !!!!
> Thanks to point to me this error.

That wasn't indeed the main purpose of my post ;-)

Thank you!

>>-----Message d'origine-----
>>De : Gisbert Amm [] 
>>Envoyé : mardi 15 novembre 2005 16:08
>>À : Maven Users List
>>Objet : [M 1.1b1] Maven-Reports: Encoding Problems
>>We face encoding problems with the Maven-Reports. The output 
>>is declared to be ISO-8859-1 (Latin 1), but it actually isn't 
>>(neither the XML nor the HTML). Non-ASCII characters like 
>>German umlauts are not transcoded properly.
>>I noticed the same problem in the docs of the official maven 
>>tasklist plugin at 
>>e.g.: La variable 'destDir' devrait être privée et avoir 
>>des accesseurs.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message