maven-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Can I provide password in SCM url for Subversion?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:25:05 GMT
No, it isn't possible, but you can set the password in "Edit Project" view. There are a
bug in this screen. It's fixed in Continuum 1.0.1 that i'll release tomorrow

Emmanuel

Moore, Trey (MLCI Real Interface) a écrit :
> I am trying to connect to Subversion using a username and password.
> However, I am unable to use a password in the SCM url.
>
> The SCM URL syntax on the Maven site does not show a password option.
> Does anyone know if a password is even supported for the SVN SCM URL?
>
> I need this to get Continuum up and running.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Trey
>
> If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete
it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here
for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/