maven-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam.ma...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: namespace.jar
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:18:52 GMT
Alexandre,
thanks for the info.  I didn't realise that jaxme is an open-source
variant of jaxb. Looks like I'll have to try it out.

I did know that there are no sun jars on ibiblio - however there are
poms for many of them, and I thought namespace.jar was one of them, or I
remember seeing it before I think. Perhaps I'm wrong.

However, it is seriously only 2 classes - I am surprised that jaxme have
not included an implementation.

And I also really like the XJC capability!

Adam