maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [m102] bad results when including custom.css
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:45:37 GMT
Thomas,

I'm a bit confused by your message, you are describing exactly what I
wrote in my previous reply (custom.css -> project.css), this is also
prominently documented on the xdoc plugin homepage [1]. Anyway, it seems
that you got it right now.

On a side note, you might be interested in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPXDOC-80
This has been implemented in the current 1.10-SNAPSHOT version of the
xdoc plugin, I suppose this is just what you originally expected.

Cheers,
Lukas

[1] http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/xdoc/