maven-users mailing list archives

From stéphane bouchet <Stephane.Bouc...@emn.fr>
Subject Re: [m2] aspectj
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:32:47 GMT
Hi,

In my case, i will not upgrade to maven2 unless an aspectj plugin.
I am like the majority of users, because my project uses java 1.4 and i cannot
change that prereq.

So for the moment I will wait for a plugin before migrate to maven2.

And if there wil not be a plugin, i will try to write one ;)

Regards,

Stéphane