maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [m102] bad results when including custom.css
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:45:05 GMT
Hi Thomas,

The maven.xdoc.theme.url property only works as an absolute URL (the
documentation on this has recently been updated), what you want is a
project.css file in xdocs/style/, this will automatically be picked up.

HTH,
-Lukas

Thomas_Perry@putnam.com wrote:

> hello,
>
> I put a custom.css file under xdocs/style  and added  maven.xdoc.theme.url
> =./style/custom.css
> to project.properties
>
> The m1 doc says "...a css file that can be used in addition to
> maven-base.css"
>
> However, when the site is generated, the pages do not look like a standard
> maven
> project page.
>
> it looks like none of the standard maven css files are being used or found.
>
> Do I need to specify anything else to make all the maven css files
> available?
>
> Thanks
> Tom
>

> This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be forwarded or distributed
in any other format. This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or security,
or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Putnam does not accept purchase or redemptions
of securities, instructions, or authorizations that are sent via e-mail.   All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject
to change without notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of Putnam, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.