maven-users mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] surefire not honoring <excludes>
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:15:22 GMT
I was just poking through this code...and it was excluding all the right
stuff for me :/

so for this setup below, you want all test cases that end in
TestCase.javaexcept for those in the com/foo/util directory...right?
and this is in
src/test/java...

this doesn't add to the existing patterns to find tests, if you specify
includes and excludes those are the only patterns used to find/exclude tests

jesse