maven-users mailing list archives

Subject Missing dependency: icu4j:icu4j:2.6.1:jar
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:38:16 GMT
I was unable to build my project with Maven 2.0 due to the following
missing dependency:

	[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

	GroupId: icu4j
	ArtifactId: icu4j
	Version: 2.6.1

In case anyone else is struggling with this problem, I was able to
manually install the missing library by

1. downloading it from the following location:

2. installing it to my local repository as follows:
	mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=icu4j -DartifactId=icu4j
-Dversion=2.6.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=icu4j_2_6_1.jar

Hope that saves someone all the time I just spent trying to figure this

Esta comunicacion es confidencial y puede contener informacion cuya divulgacion este restringida
por la ley o en virtud de obligaciones de confidencialidad asumidas por acuerdos escritos.
Si usted no es su destinatario, por favor advierta que cualquier divulgacion, distribucion
o copia de esta comunicacion le esta estrictamente prohibida. Si usted recibio este mail por
error, agradeceremos tenga a bien informar esa circunstancia al remitente mediante comunicacion
a la direccion de e-mail o al numero telefonico : (5411) 5170-0000, y le solicitamos asimismo
que por favor proceda a borrarlo de su computadora. Por favor no copie ni use la informacion
contenida en este mail para ningun proposito y no divulgue su contenido a ninguna otra persona.

This communication is confidential and may contain information that is exempt from disclosure
by law or pursuant to confidentiality obligations assumed by written agreement. If you are
not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately at the electronic mail address or phone number : (5411) 5170-0000
and delete the information from your computer. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose
nor disclose its contents to any other person.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message