maven-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Schutte <mschut...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Using Maven as Eclipse class-path container
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 07:47:42 GMT
Sounds like a good idea. I think the eclipse plugin works only in the
opposite direction, generating .classpath etc files for eclipse to use.
A problem might be that eclipse doesn't have the concept of scopes for
its dependencies.

Marcel

http://kevin.oneill.id.au/2005/06/06/necessitas-jar-management-for-eclipse