maven-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Stern" <julien.st...@cryptolog.com>
Subject Re: [m2] install plugin bug with classifiers ?
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:30:48 GMT
On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 01:19:11PM +0000, Brett Porter wrote:
> Sorry, what option are you referring to?

I'm sorry if I was not clear.
Basically, I'd like to produce a jar with debug info
and a jar without debug info (for a very size constrained environment).

So I have a profile (nodebug), where I configure the fact that debug
should be disabled.

By taking the example maven-model as you suggested, M2 produces two
jars, each of them without debug info:
- somejar-1.0.jar
- somejar-1.0-nodebug.jar

My only small issue remaining is that when I ask M2 to perform an "install",
both jars are installed and the jar with debug info (installed with
the standard profile) is replaced by the jar without debug info by the
same name.

--
Julien