maven-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject [m2] work with the mojo logger when implementing a configuration converter
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:54:31 GMT
Hi,
I'm actually implementing a ConfigurationConverter.
In order to made debugging, I need to get the mojo logger.
I include log4j (properties file in the resources) in the plugin and it
works.
But I don't like this way because it's not included with the maven
logger.
Is there any way to configure the maven logger as a log4j appender ?
If not how can I do this ?

Thanks,

- Olivier

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.