maven-users mailing list archives

From Pete <peteli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Eclipse webapp lib
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:37:16 GMT
I noticed that if you use the mvn eclipse:eclipse  and execute from
the parent pom all works ok, in that the .project files have the
correct references to dependant Eclipse Projects e.g.

my web app .project file has the follwoing :-

  <projects>
    <project>Manager</project>
    <project>Model</project>
  </projects>

showing the dependancies.

However, strangely if I execute mvn eclipse:eclipse from the web apps
pom.xml , the .project file gets generated but without the above
section.

I have checked that the web app pom.xml has a <parent>  and it does. I
guess the reactor isn't working when used from the child ?