maven-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunath...@jpmchase.com
Subject m2 ejb:ejb Error please help!!?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:08:57 GMT
Hi

I was trying to generate client from my ejb project

here what i have in my ejb pom.xml         under <build> section
                        <pluginManagement>
                        <plugins>
                                <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                <generateClient>true</generateClient>
                                <archive>
                                <manifest>
                                        <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                                </manifest>
                                </archive>
                                </configuration>
                                </plugin>
                        </plugins>
                        </pluginManagement>

then when i ran m2 install i'm getting an following error

[INFO] [ejb:ejb]
[INFO] Building ejb TPEjb-1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Diagnosis: Error assembling EJB
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Oct 19 16:08:28 CDT 2005
[INFO] Final Memory: 3M/6M
[INFO]

Can any one please help me solve this

Thanks,