maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas_Pe...@putnam.com
Subject [m102] is there a migration guide to m2?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:38:34 GMT

hello,

We  are  currently  using  v1.0.2   I  looked  at  the  maven2  site  but
did  not  see  anything  that  might
serve  as  a  guide  to  migrating  from  m1  to  m2.

Is  there  a  helpful  guide  out  there?
something  that  might  map  m1's  project.xml/project.properties/maven.xml
to  m2's  pom.xml/plugins.

Thanks  for  your  help.
Tom Perry

This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be forwarded or distributed
in any other format. This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or security,
or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Putnam does not accept purchase or redemptions
of securities, instructions, or authorizations that are sent via e-mail.   All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject
to change without notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of Putnam, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.