maven-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: sun jars
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:05:06 GMT

I think the only legal way to build a download script would be to use a
console mode browser to follow the $BIGCORP download process. But I
don't think sun download process may be clean viewed on a console mode
browser.

Another solution maybe to patch a graphical browser like hotjava to
lanch it for sun download URL, get callback on jar download and add it
to repository... but it perhaps a little bit complicated.

Nico.