maven-users mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [M102] can I build a site only for a major.minor release?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:57:20 GMT
Hi Thomas,

	What you want to do is to build/deploy your code from the trunk and generate/publish your
site from a tag ?

	It's not really possible within maven because you should switch between these two versions.
What about reports ? Do you want
to generate reports for the trunk or for the tag ? It's a little bit complicated.

	The easiest way to do this (I think) is to setup 2 projects in luntbuild (if possible), one
using the trunk and the other a
tag.

Arnaud