maven-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to add html parser dependency?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:45:15 GMT
Hi,

"maven create-upload-bundle" is to create a upload bundle from an
existing maven project. If you want to upload a jar from a third
party, you have to make a jar with three contents:
- the jar file you want to upload
- the license the jar is under (LICENSE.TXT)
- project.xml, with that minimal information to make a more documented repo

regards