maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Maven 2.0 Release Now Available
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:56:55 GMT
On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 15:24 -0700, Brett Porter wrote:
> We are pleased to announce that Maven 2.0 has been released, and is
> available for download from http://maven.apache.org/maven2/download.html

Woo hoo!

Limbo time!

This is very exciting, but we ask that everyone keep their pants on,
especially James!

I'm taking liberties with some inside jokes but hey after four years of
working (yes 4) it is amazing to see Maven 2.x being released. This is
what Maven was meant to be and I think users are going to be really
happy.

Many, many people have worked on this release to make it possible but
this release would not have been possible without the incredible amount
of work put in by Brett, John, Emmanuel and Trygve. Again, woo hoo!

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Three people can keep a secret provided two of them are dead.

 -- Unknown