maven-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans>
Subject [m2] how to deal with missing dependencies
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:19:59 GMT

It often happens that during my project build, i get missing
dependencies and the build fails with an error like :

Path to dependency:
        1) apache-cocoon:cocoon-core:jar:2.2-SNAPSHOT
        2) excalibur-store:excalibur-store:jar:2.1
        3) excalibur-fortress:excalibur-fortress-container-api:jar:1.2
        4) d-haven-managed-pool:d-haven-managed-pool:jar:1.0

These missing dependencies seem quite random, one day they are there,
the next they are gone. Are these poms still being actively updated
perhaps ? What can one do to make this fail a)less often and b) not so
seemingly random ?

I know i could just put them in my local repository manually but that
defeats the whole purpose of maven.

Jorg Heymans

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: