maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Niefer <anie...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Building Eclipse plugins using Maven 2
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:47:39 GMT
Jason van Zyl <jason@maven.org> wrote on 09/07/2005 05:29:45 PM:

> Might you have an ViewCVS URL of an example plugin, or set of plugins,
> that we can work against while discussing this?

It was suggested on the eclipse pde-build mailing list that building the
eclipse plugins that make up the RCP would be a good place to start.
In fact, Jeff's message,
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/pde-build-dev/msg00076.html, is a
likely a better starting point than mine.

The ViewCVS URL for eclipse is http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/

If we started with org.eclipse.osgi which has no external dependencies,
org.eclipse.core.runtime depends on osgi, and org.eclipse.swt introduces
fragments as an interesting case.

-Andrew