maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject [m2b1] tests not seeing classes?
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:07:22 GMT
I have a project which is compiling some Hibernate beans into
target/classes and then running an integration test with Derby to ensure
that the database creation and simple queries work, etc.

2750 [main] ERROR net.sf.hibernate.proxy.LazyInitializer  - CGLIB
Enhancement failed
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com.webify.framework.triples.beans.DateLiteralBean
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1262)
        at
net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.getCallbacksSetter(Enhancer.java:558)

But when I look in target/classes, the classes are right where they are
expected.

 Directory of ...\target\classes\com\webify\framework\triples\beans

09/23/2005  11:41 AM             1,208 DateLiteralBean.class
09/23/2005  11:41 AM             1,336 DateLiteralBean.hbm.xml

I suspect Maven2 is the problem only because this project compiles and
the tests pass perfectly when I use our current ant-based build system.

I tried -X to get more debugging but it didn't print out the test
classpath.  Is there a way to see the surefire classpath when the tests
are run?  Any advice on how to debug this issue would be appreciated.

mike