maven-users mailing list archives

From Choong Yong Koh <choongyong....@gmail.com>
Subject [m2] Torque plugin?
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 05:43:36 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to install the torque plugin for maven2, but was not
succcessful (probably because I am still not familiar with maven2, although
I have been using maven1 in many of my other projects).

Question 1 is:
- there are multiple copies of the maven torque plugin
- http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/torque/maven-torque-plugin/
- http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/maven-torque-plugin/maven-torque-plugin/

Which one should I be refering to? How should I be installing the plugin?

Question 2 is:
How should I define my pom.xml in my project to use the plugin?

Thanks for any response, as I was not really able to find much documentation
on maven2 plugins.

Choong Yong