maven-users mailing list archives

From Edwin Punzalan <epunza...@exist.com>
Subject [m2] netbeans-freeform feature request
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:27:43 GMT
Hi, Rafale

I'm a netbeans user and got hyped when Johnny Ruiz showed me what your
mojo can do.  Nice work!

I have one request, though, before I can use it, if you don't mind. :D

Is it possible to specify the Netbeans project location and project
folder (as you would when creating a new project) ?

That would be very useful when I don't want to have all the nbproject
directories appear within my svn-ed projects.  Currently, I have one
Netbeans Project Location for all my Netbeans projects.  And within it,
are the project folders.

Thanks in advance and am really looking forward to using it.  ^_^