maven-users mailing list archives

From Doug Douglass <ddougl...@denverdata.com>
Subject Re: RE : CruiseControl issues trying to install and run from maven.Pleasehelp.
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:02:06 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:

> That is not quite correct. The default CC plugin properties run CC in the
> target dir (for lack of a better default) but you can change them to run CC
> anywhere on your machine. That said, this goal is just a convenience and
> you're free not to use it of course.
>
> [snip]
>
> -Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Your explanation is definitely more correct. I did originally look into
using the various CC plugin properties to affect the generated config.

I think I just got confused between the "plugin way" and what the CC
docs were describing. Attempting a multiproject on my first CC project
probably hampered things a bit also.

Perhaps I'll revisit the CC plugin now that I'm more confident with
maven, and have couple of projects to add into CC. But I'm also trying
to ramp up on m2 by attempting to help out with some of the novice bugs

So much time, so little to do...strike that...reverse it.

Cheers,
Doug