maven-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam.ma...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [M2] maven-ear-plugin
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:29:57 GMT
I didn't explicitly declare the type attribute in my dependency
declarations. I've done that now and maven-ear-plugin has co-operated.

It seems that the plugin was looking no further than that type
attribute, rather than delving into the dependency's pom.

Does the <type> attribute in the dependency declaration default to 'jar'
if it is left out?

That would be my mistake then, I think.