maven-users mailing list archives

From Allan Ramirez <arami...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [m2] Torque plugin?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:03:19 GMT
Hi,

you can generate a sample mojo using the archetype plugin, this can be
treated as your additional reference for creating plugin

just execute on your command line

m2 archetype:create -DgroupId=<your_groupId>
-DartifactId=<your_artifactId> -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-mojo

you can also read
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/developers/mojo-api-specification.html
for additional information regarding mojo.

regards,
-allan